Membership Volunteer Hours
Quarter 1 (January-March)
Quarter 2 (April-June)
Quarter 3 (July-September)
Quarter 4 (October-December)
What We Offer
TO EDUCATE voters about government leaders and issues
TO TRAIN volunteers to elect more Republicans
TO PARTICIPATE in the development of political platforms
TO ENCOURAGE Republican women to run for office
Our Membership Dues Include:
Cowtown Republican Women Membership
Texas Federation of Republican Women Membership
National Federation of Republican Women
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be a member of CRW if I am a member of another Texas Federation of Republican Women (“TFRW”) Club?
No, not an active voting member but you may be an associate member at a lower fee of $20
Can men join CRW?
Yes, as an associate member and are always welcome.
Is there a requirement to participate in volunteer service hours?
No, that is not a requirement but Republican women are active in conservative principles daily that hours accrue naturally. It is the goal of CRW to report 8,000 annual hours. Along with other TFRW clubs in Texas we contributed over 1 million volunteer hours to the Republican party in 2016.
Is child care available during the meetings?
Not at this time.
What is the parking situation?
Parking is free.
Who is TFRW?
Who is NFRW?
We empower women from all backgrounds in the political process and provide a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.
Our objectives are to:
- Inform the public through political and legislative education, training and activity;
- recruit, train and elect Republican candidates;
- protect the integrity of our electoral process;
- promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party;
- unite and facilitate cooperation among the state and club organizations; and,
- increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our board members will respond to you as soon as possible.